Offers

Sep 10, 2014

100 meter race || funny alia Bhatt message

Alia Bhat Special



100 metre ki race ho rahi thi...
Referee said '1,2,3 GO!'...

Everybody started running except Alia bhatt.
Referee - y r u not running...?
Alia - My number is 4
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Once there was a mirror that killed anyone who lied..
FRENCH : I think I dont smoke (died)
AMERICAN : I think I love my wife (died)
ALIA BHATT: I think.. (died)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Alia bhatt and varun dhawan are walking on a road, and they find a 1000 rupee note lying down.
Alia - what should we do now?
Varun- we'll take 50:50.
Alia- what about the remaining 900
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Alia Bhatt: Let's go for movie .
Varun: Shit, I've got a doctor's appointment today..
Alia Bhatt: Just cancel it,Tell him you're sick.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
 Alia reading newspaper..
News:
"Indian athlete lost gold medal in long jump"
Aalia comments:
Idiot !!
Who told him to wear gold medal while jumping

No comments:

Post a Comment